The summer camp experience is the starting point of a journey that encompasses campers' high school careers.
Coming to camp allows underserved teens - many of whom have never been away from home before - to work toward developing healthy bodies, hearts, and minds in a new environment. However, creating lasting change in our campers’ lives requires more than twelve days each summer. So, we stay connected with camp alumni in several ways:
- Community-Building Reunions that keep camp alumni connected to the camp community and camp values during the school year
- College Gear Up weekend workshops that support rising Seniors through the postsecondary planning process
- Mentorship that matches a select group of camp alumni with a mentor for twice-monthly meetings throughout the school year
- In-School Enrichment Programming that provides weekly programming focused on cooking, nutrition, and food justice to camp alumni and new recruits at our school partners
- Leadership Development through work opportunities for camp alumni, including our Counselor-in-Training program
Learn more about our programs using the menu at left.