Do you want to return to camp this year?
Do you want to develop your leadership skills?
Apply to become a CIT!
What does a CIT do?
As a camper, you learned how to work as a team, communicate with your peers, and be a leader. As a CIT, you will develop those skills even more. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with a Counselor to help lead a cabin
- Help ensure your cabin arrives at each activity on time
- Be enthusiastic and model ideal camper behavior; participate in all camp activities
- Lead activities during Morning Warm-up, Choice Time or Evening Activity
- Participate in special activities with Assistant Program Director
Who is eligible to apply for a CIT role?
To apply to be a CIT, you must:
- Have attended camp for at least two summers
- Currently be in 11th or 12th grade
- Be available for staff training prior to the beginning of camp
- Be available to work at least one session:
- Boys’ sessions: Session 1: July 2-13 Session 2: July 16-27
- Girls’ sessions: Session 3: July 31 – August 11 Session 4: August 14-25
How much do CITs get paid?
1 session: $125 stipend 2 sessions: $250 stipend
How do I apply?
To apply for a CIT position, please complete this online application by February 1st.
We will invite the top applicants to become CITs. We expect a LOT of really outstanding people to apply to be a CIT and we cannot accept everyone. Accepted or not, everyone is part of the camp family and there will be future opportunities for you to be involved and show your leadership skills.